ESAB PowerCut 900 208-230V, 50 ft Torch
The PowerCut plasma cutting package will take whatever you
throw at it, and ask for more. Designed with ESAB Plasmarc
technology, PowerCut machines are more powerful and
durable than any other machine in their class. They also
make plasma cutting easier and more economical - delivering
reliability, high production, and a wide variety of performance
With design features that simplify operations,
reduce set-up time and enhance consumable life, PowerCut
packages let you spend less time troubleshooting and more
time cutting. And with the addition of the PowerCut 900 to the
family, the most rugged machines in the industry are more
versatile and accessible than ever
- Rugged design PowerCuts external housing design
is durable, damage-resistant, corrosion-resistant and
weather resistant, while remaining lightweight for
- Tool-less quick disconnect torch Disconnects from the
machine without the use of wrenches or special tools.
Now you can easily disconnect your PT-38 torch for
storage, repairs or replacement, or to attach a PT-37
mechanized torch for mechanized applications.
- Digital readout display Easy to read and shows the
exact pressure or amperage, so you can operate with
confidence. The display also shows help codes to assist
in troubleshooting minor errors, reducing downtime.
- Blowback technology Eliminates high-frequency
startups that can disrupt CNC controls and nearby
- Auto-modes (gouge, grate and normal modes) Switch
between modes automatically, tailoring your application
without manually changing settings on the console.
- Suspended electronics Sensitive internal electronics
are suspended from the aluminum frame, insulating them
from shock and vibration.
- Sealed switches Silicone-sealed switches are immune
to corrosion, as well as dust and dirt infiltration.
- Gouging capability PowerCut delivers the extra output
voltage needed for superior plasma gouging capability.
- Automatic fan control The cooling fan is automatically
controlled to run only when necessary, to conserve
energy and reduce ingested dust and dirt.
- Built-in power line conditioner Protects against damage from
power line noise and spikes, even with poor-quality power.
- Torch wrap and spare parts kit holder Now standard on
all packages, the holder lets you neatly fold up excess torch
cables for convenient storage in your consumable box.
- Plug-n-play mechanized option Lets you easily
transform your manual cutting system into a powerful
mechanized system for your gantry machine.
- Three-year warranty on console
- Optional five-year warranty on console
- One-year warranty on torch
Detailed specs for ESAB PowerCut 900 208-230V, 50 ft Torch
PowerCut 900 Plasmarc Cutting Package
- Cuts: 7/8 in. (22 mm)
- Severs: 1-1/4 in. (32 mm))
- @ 60% duty cycle 60 A (1 ph)
- @ 100% duty cycle 50A (3 ph)
Input Current and Input Voltage @ Rated Load
- @ 80 PSIG (5.2 bars) 400 CFH
- 208/230 vac 1 ph, 50/60 Hz, 56/47A
- 208/230 vac 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 28/23 A
- Width: 12.3 in. (323 mm)
- Length: 25.3 in. (706 mm)
- Height: 14.2 in. (378 mm)
Resources for ESAB PowerCut 900 208-230V, 50 ft Torch