Item #: ESA0700000800
Mfg #: 0700000800
ESAB Sentinel A50 Welding Helmet
- ESAB Sentinel A50 Welding HelmetAVAILABLE! Shipping in the order they are received. Next shipment expected to arrive early April.
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: CRUCIAL COMFORT, LARGE LENS, AND NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High impact resistance nylon
- HALO Headgear. Sentinel's five-point contact headgear is adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, which reduces pressure loads and increases comfort for long-term wear. The additional contact points introduce approximately 500,000 different combinations of headgear settings, five times more than standard helmets typically provide.
- Optical Class Rating 1/1/1/2 - 5-13 ADF
- External Grind Button. Shade 3 Grind Mode
- Color Touch Screen Control Panel
- 8 separate Memory SettingsYou may not know what type of job you're working on next, but you'll always be ready with Sentinel™ A50 welding hood. With 8 memory functions, you can easily program Sentinel for multiple welding processes, including MIG, Stick and TIG - and switch from one setting to the next, so you're always prepared.
- Replacing spare parts made EASY. Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, WITHOUT REMOVING THE HELMET!