Item #: LINK2353-2
Mfg #: K2353-2
Lincoln Ranger 305G One-Pak Generator with Portable Wire Feeder
- Lincoln Ranger 305G One-Pak Generator with Portable Wire FeederThe Ranger 305 G is a powerful stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. Rugged and dependable, the Ranger 305 G is built with a totally enclosed case for maximum protection; Lincoln's Chopper Technology for an arc operators appreciate; and a 12 gallon fuel tank that will last you through the entire day. Lincoln's Ranger 305 G ... it's ready for a workout.
- Gasoline Engine-Driven Welder
- A powerful 300 amp DC CC/CV gasoline engine-driven welder. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick welding.
- New! 23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine
- Increase from 22 HP to 23 HP for plenty of engine horspower.
- 2-cylinder, 4-cycle OHV (overhead valve) air-cooled.
- Features mechanical fuel pump.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts make it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincolns Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,500 watts peak for motor starting. 500 watts more!
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Pro-Cut plasma cutter or an Invertec inverter welder. Also for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Pro-Cut plasma cutters and inverter power sources. Lincoln was first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Three-Year Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer).
- Output Range
- 14-29V CV
- 20-250A TIG
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 305A DC CC/29V/100%
- 300A DC CV/29V/100%
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- HP @ Speed (RPM): 23 HP @ 3600 RPM
- Weight: 510 lbs. (231 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.9 x 21.5 x 42.3 in.
- Ranger 305 G (K1726-5)
- Accessory Kit (K704)
- LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder (K2613-1)
- Gun and Cable (K126-12)
- Drive Roll Kit (KP1697-068)
- 25 lb. spool .072" Innershield NR-232 self-shielded flux-cored wire.
- Assembly required