Lincoln Power MIG 140C - 110V Wire Welder
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding the Power MIG 140 designed for 120 volt household power does it all! Select the economical Power MIG 140T with simple tapped voltage control for basic MIG and flux-cored welding. Choose the Power MIG 140C with continuous voltage control for more critical projects where precise adjustment is required.
Either way, Diamond Core Technology and the rugged drive system aid arc performance for MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless and aluminum. Or, use gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel, even outdoors! Compare performance, features and price and youll agree. . . Power MIG. The Professionals Choice!
Comes Complete With
- Magnum 100L welding gun (K530-6)
- Six spare contact tips
- Gas and gasless nozzles
- Work cable and work clamp
- Adjustable gas regulator and hose (for argon & Ar-blend gases)
- .025-.030 and .035 smooth drive rolls
- .030-.045 knurled drive roll
- .025-.035 wire guide
- 2 lb. spool .025" Super Arc L-56 wire
- 1 lb. spool .035" Innershield NR-211-MP self-shielded flux-cored wire
- 8" spool spindle adapter
- How to Use DVD.
Superior Arc Performance:
- Exclusive Diamond Core Technology delivers an outstanding arc you notice immediately compared to competitive models:
- Great arc starts make getting started easy.
- Wide voltage ¹sweet spot gives you a very forgiving arc, so setting controls is a snap.
- Extremely low spatter reduces clean-up.
- Outstanding aluminum & stainless performance, not just mild steel.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range is the highest output in 120 volt input power welder class.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 10 gauge (.135) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wires (FCAW-S).
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive features:
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction.
- Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment.
- Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- Spool Gun Ready add the optional Magnum100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Get More, Do More Start out with more contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls and wire electrode for MIG or flux-cored welding.
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
- Electrically ¹cold electrode provides an added measure of operator safety.
- Patent-pending Power Chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry ¹Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment, ¹trayed in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Three Year Lincoln Warranty.