Lincoln Power MIG 180C w/ Magnum PRO 100L gun - 208/230V Wire Welder
Whether youre a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the Power MIG 180 will help you get the job done! Its a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material up to 3/16" with MIG welding and 1/2" with gas-less flux-cored welding.
Select simple tapped voltage control on the Power MIG 180T for basic welding jobs or continuous voltage control on the Power MIG 180C for more critical projects where precise adjustment is required.
Lincoln Diamond Core Technology and the rugged industrial drive system will make it easy to get great results on steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare performance, features and price. . . youll settle on Power MIG. The Professionals Choice!
Comes Complete With:
- Magnum PRO 100L welding gun (K530-6)
- Six spare contact tips
- Gas and gasless nozzles
- Work cable and work clamp
- Adjustable gas regulator and hose (for argon & Ar-blend gases)
- .025-.030 and .035 smooth drive rolls
- .030-.045 knurled drive roll
- .025-.035 and .045 wire guides
- 2 lb. spool .025" Super Arc L-56 wire
- 1 lb. spool .035" Innershield NR-211-MP self-shielded flux-cored wire
- 8" spool spindle adapter
- How to Use DVD.
Superior Arc Performance:
- Exclusive Diamond Core Technology delivers an outstanding arc you notice immediately compared to competitive models:
- Great arc starts make getting started easy.
- Wide voltage ¹sweet spot gives you a very forgiving arc, so setting controls is a snap.
- Extremely low spatter reduces clean-up.
- Outstanding aluminum & stainless performance, not just mild steel.
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range is the highest output in its class use .025wire on the thinnest sheet metal up to .045flux-cored wire for thick plate.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up through 3/16sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wires (FCAW-S).
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive features:
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction.
- Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment.
- Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- Spool Gun Ready add the optional Magnum100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Get More, Do More Start out with more contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls and wire electrode for MIG or flux-cored welding.
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand.
- Electrically ¹cold electrode provides an added measure of operator safety.
- Patent-pending Power Chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry ¹Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment, ¹trayed in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Three Year Lincoln Warranty.