Item #: MIL903368
Mfg #: 903368
- MillerComes Complete With:
- Power source with primary cord (plug provided on 230 volt model)
- Weldcraft 1712RDI50LGC quick-connect TIG torch with backcap, ceramic gas cup, 3/32 in (2.4 mm) collet and collet body, and 2% thoriated tungsten
- 12 ft (3.7 m) work cable and clamp
- 15 ft (4.6 m) Stick electrode holder
- 20 ft (6 m) RFCS-14 foot-operated remote control
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and 12-1/2 ft (3.8 m) shielding gas hose
- "How-To" DVD (in English and Spanish)
- Upgraded circuitry gives you finer TIG output adjustment with the remote foot or fingertip control. If you need more output while using the remote control, simply increase the setting of the front panel amperage control.
- AC output for aluminum welding and DC output for mild/stainless steel.
- Four-position polarity and range selector switch offers two AC current ranges, DC electrode (-) for TIG, and DC electrode (+) for Stick.
- Built-in arc assist starter for DC TIG.
- Built-in assist stabilizer for AC TIG on aluminum.
- Preset automatic postflow timer protects tungsten tip, workpiece and torch from contamination.
- Automatic high-temperature shutdown.
- Process switch automatically sets machine for TIG or Stick.
- Post Flow Cooling Circuit Protection to extend the life of consumables and the welding torch is enhanced by our post flow circuit that provides shielding gas after you release the trigger.
- Input Power
- Requires 1-Phase Power
- TIG: 150 A at 15 VAC, at 20 % Duty Cycle
- 150 A at 15 VDC, at 20% Duty Cycle
- Stick: 150 A at 25 VAC, at 20% Duty Cycle
- 130 A at 25 VDC, at 20 % Duty Cycle
- TIG: 20 - 165 A (AC), 30 - 160 A (DC)
- Stick: 20 - 165 A (AC), 25 - 130 A (DC)
- 140 lb (64 kg)