The Miller Diversion AC/DC TIG welders contain all the features you need - and nothing more. Just simplicity combined with superior performance and honest value. The Diversion Series of TIG welders: making welding easy, fun and affordable - with a TIG arc quality that's undeniably Miller.
IN STOCK - If the order is placed before 3:30 EST, it will ship same day
- Easy-to-understand operator interface. Power
up, select material type, set material thickness
range and start welding!
- Inverter-based, AC/DC power source provides
a more consistent welding arc while using
- HF start for non-contact arc starting that
eliminates tungsten and material contamination.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system only
operates when needed to reduce noise
- Portableat 50 lb they can be taken anywhere.
- Auto-Postflow protects the weld end zone and
electrode by optimizing post flow time based on
- Advanced Squarewave AC provides a fast
freezing weld puddle and deeper penetration.
Two Options to Control the Amperage
- The Diversion 180 model includes Millers
exclusive multi-voltage plug (MVP) which
allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles
without toolschoose the plug that fits the
receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
In every package we provide a Diversion Series foot control AND the Weldcraft LS17 TIG torch. The 150 amp, air-cooled torch features the hand controlled amperage adjustment built into the handle of the torch. So whether you're welding on your back or contorted inside a rollcage, you'll always have full control of your machine's output at your fingertips.
You have the option of using the foot control while welding at a bench and the ability to switch over to the hand control when doing those out-of-position weld jobs where it's just not comfortable to operate a foot control.
- Power source with primary cord
and MVP plugs (180 model)
- RFCS-RJ45 remote foot control (180 model only)
- 12-1/2 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft LS17
TIG torch with backcap, ceramic gas
cup, 3/32 in (2.4 mm) collet and
collet body, and 2% ceriated tungsten
- 12 ft (3.7 m) work lead with clamp
Smith Argon regulator/flow gauge
- TIG Welding for Dummies book
with content written by Miller
- Set-up and operation DVD
- Welding project blueprint for a
machine cart/cylinder rack