Item #: MIL907498
Mfg #: 907498
Miller Bobcat 225 Welder Generator - Kohler Engine and GFCI
- Miller Bobcat 225 Welder Generator - Kohler Engine and GFCIThe Miller Bobcat 225 Welder Generator provides an incredible value and enough power for basic applications.
IN STOCK - If the order is placed before 3:30 EST, will ship same day
- New! Fully enclosed case gives you these advantages:
- Decreases sound levels by up to 1/3 over previous models.
- Protects the engine and internal welding components.
- Virtually eliminates hot air re-circulation when the machine is mounted in tight spots.
- More horsepower - 23 HP Kohler or 23 HP Subaru provide more power for demanding weld and generator loads. More guts, more glory!
- New! Meter maintenance displays. Hour meter function and oil change interval
- 10,500 watts of Accu-Rated - Not Inflated generator power. Cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm/ranch, or home. Miller provides the strongest and most reliable generator power. Our Accu-Rated standard for measuring generator power guarantees delivery of all the power its machine promises. Note: Kohler = 10,500 W, Subaru = 11,000 W.
- New! Smooth Power - Not Spike Power. Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power.
- Larger Fuel Capacity. 12-gallon tank can keep the generator running for 14 hours with a 4000-watt load. Exclusive Smart Fuel Tank is designed to minimize the chance of back splash when refueling.
- Exclusive! Super-Tough Protective Armor with receptacle and output stud covers provides a virtually indestructable barrier from damage. Other applications include: automotive bumpers, tractor hoods, lawn mower decks, etc...
- Multiple Process Capabilities. Only Miller provides multiple process capabilities - AC and DC welding - so you don't have to limit yourself.
- Rated #1 in Reliability, the Bobcat is the welding industry's most popular choice.
- Enclosed engine and switches to protect them from dust and rough handling, aluminum barrel around the generator to keep it cool in hot welding environments, and our standard circuit breakers to protect the machine and your power tools.
- Iron and copper alternator / generator to stand up to the challenges of your welding needs.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Click HERE to view the full specification sheet.
Rated Output at 104° F (40°C)
- MIG/FCAW: 200 A at 20 V, 100% duty cycle
- DC Stick/TIG: 210 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle
- AC Stick/TIG: 225 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle
- DC TIG/Stick: 50 - 210 A
- AC TIG/Stick: 50 - 225 A
- FCAW/MIG: 19 - 28 V
- Accu-Rated 10,500* Watts Peak
- 9,500 Watts Continuous
- *Kohler = 10,500 W, Subaru = 11,000 W.
- 530 lb (240 kg)
- Kohler: 23 HP at 3600 RPM (gas)
- Subaru: 23 HP at 3600 RPM (gas)