Item #: MIL907502
Mfg #: 907502
Miller Bobcat 250 EFI Welder Generator - Kohler Engine
- Miller Bobcat 250 EFI Welder Generator - Kohler Engine
- Same great features of the Bobcat 250 (gas):
- Fully enclosed case
- 12-gallon fuel capacity
- Super-tough protective armor with covers
- OSHA and CSA required output stud and receptacle covers
- Tri-Cor technology
- Ten-degree skewed rotor
- Accu-Rated - not inflated generator power
- And more!
- 11,000 watts of Accu-Rated - Not Inflated generator power. Cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm/ranch, or home. Miller provides the strongest and most reliable generator power. Our Accu-Rated standard for measuring generator power guarantees delivery of all the power its machine promises.
- Maintenance displays:
- Hour meter function
- Oil change interval
- High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns
- Low fuel shutdown - engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy
- Idle lock switch allows engine to be started at idle to extend engine life.
- Larger Fuel Capacity. 12-gallon tank keeps generator running for 14 hours with a 4000-watt load. Exclusive Smart Fuel Tank is designed to minimize the chance of back splash when refueling.
- Generator Housing: We enclosed the engine and switches to protect them from dust and rough handling, we built an aluminum barrel around the generator to keep it cool in hot welding environments, and our standard circuit breakers protect both the machine and your power tools.
- Alternator / Generator: Our alternator and generator are comprised of iron and copper to stand up to the challenges of your welding needs.
- Accu-Rated - Miller provides the strongest and most reliable generator power. Our Accu-Rated, not inflated, standard for measuring generator power guarantees delivery of all the power its machine promises.
- Tri-Cor Technology is used for better welds. The re-designed stabilizer with added iron core delivers smoother weld output, improved performance and decreased spatter with 7018 electrodes. All without sacrificing the already excellent performance with 6010 electrodes.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Click HERE to view the full specification sheet.
Rated Output at 104° F (40°C)
- MIG/FCAW: 250 A at 28 V, 100% duty cycle
- MIG/FCAW: 275 A at 25 V, 60% duty cycle
- AC/DC Stick/TIG: 250 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle
- DC TIG/Stick: 40 - 250 A
- AC TIG/Stick: 40 - 250 A
- FCAW/MIG: 17 - 28 V
- Accu-Rated 11,000* Watts Peak
- 9,500 Watts Continuous
- 556 lb (252 kg)
- Kohler with EFI: 25 HP at 3600 rpm