Item #: MIL907596
Mfg #: 907596
Miller Syncrowave 210 AC/DC TIG Welder
- Miller Syncrowave 210 AC/DC TIG WelderUPGRADE TO THE MIG COMPLETE PACKAGE AT NO EXTRA COST
- Easy to use.
- 1. Turn power on.
- 2. Select Process: AC TIG, DC TIG or DC Stick.
- 3. Set amperage based on material thickness.
- Then weld! Itís easy as 1,2,3.
- Pro-Set feature (professional settings) eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Squarewave output with AC balance control features adjustable oxide cleaning which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Pulse control enhances weld bead and puddle control for improved appearance and quality. Use it to reduce burn through, coordinate the addition of filler material, and reduce the warping effects of distortion by reducing the average heat input.
- Fan-On-Demand improves power efficiency and reduces noise and maintenance by decreasing the amount of airborne contaminants pulled though the machine.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools.
- Upgradeable and expandable. Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/TIGSoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Auto-Postflow protects the weld end zone and electrode by optimizing postflow time based on welding amperage ó for adequate shielding every time without waste and no need for adjustment.
- Low power draw. Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 230 V while drawing less than 30 amps.
- High frequency for non-contact arc starting. Eliminates tungsten and material contamination.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Power source with 10-ft. (3 m) primary cord and MVP plugs for 115V & 230V
- 12-ft. (3.8 m), 150-amp TIG torch with Dinse connector (#WP1712MFDI50)
- 12-ft. (3.8 m) work cable with clamp and Dinse connector Electrode holder with Dinse connector
- RFCS-14 foot control with 20-ft. cord (#043554)
- Regulator/flow gauge and hose Factory-installed running gear with EZ-ChangeTM Low Cylinder Rack