ESAB Sentinel A50 Welding Helmet - 0700000800
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: SUPERIOR COMFORT, A LARGE AND CLEAR VIEWING AREA and ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, The ESAB SENTINEL A50 is worn by the best.
The ESAB Sentinel A50 auto-darkening welding hood features shade 5-13 lens with external grind control. The Sentinel A50 is fully digital with touch screen interface and real color technology. The welding lens has eight memory settings with a full 9.27 inches of view area. The ADF has a low amperage TIG welding range down to 2 amps!
Revolutionary Shell Design
The Sentinel A50's high impact resistance nylon and spherical shape of the lens reduces collection of spatter. Anti-scratch coating reduces the reflection from high exposure to spatter and sparks.
The ESAB Sentinel's five-point contact headgear is adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, which reduces pressure loads and increases comfort for long-term wear. The additional contact points introduce approximately 500,000 different combinations of headgear settings, five times more than standard helmets typically provide.
- Optical Class Rating 1/1/1/2 - Fully control and adjust the Sentinel's shade 5-13 ADF - True-Color Lens Technology
- External Grind Button. Sentinel's shade 3 Grind Mode allows you to switch over to grind without removing your gloves and taking off your helmet.
- Color Touch Screen. Control panel with backlit display makes it easy to read in low-light environments. Sentinel's simple design allows operator to to use without referencing the user manual.
- 8 Separate Memory Settings. You may not know what type of job you're working on next, but you'll always be ready with the ESAB Sentinel. With 8 memory functions, you can easily program Sentinel for multiple welding processes, including MIG, Stick and TIG - and switch from one setting to the next, so you're always prepared.
- Replacing spare parts made EASY. Sentinel's front cover lens is replaceable within 10 seconds, WITHOUT REMOVING THE HELMET!
- ESAB Sentinel A50 auto-darkening welding helmet
- Five-point, infinitely adjustable Halo headgear
- Helmet storage bag
- 1 - outside amber cover lens (installed)
- 3 - outside clear cover lens
- 3- inside clear
- 2 - CR2450 batteries