Fronius AccuPocket 150 TIG/Stick Welder - 4904000001With the AccuPocket, access to mains electricity is no longer necessary. Welding tasks involving up to eight 1/8" 7018 rods or up to eighteen 3/32" electrodes can be carried out autonomously. A small, compact 2 kVA generator is sufficient for welding applications on a larger scale. And all without any restrictions on welding power or the quality of the arc. The very latest functional design, with dimensions reduced to a minimum, a low weight and a robust construction, make AccuPocket the perfect partner on any construction site.
- Battery Powered - This machine can weld up to 18 electrodes (3/32") or up to 124" on just a single charge
- Charge Level - Visible on Display
- Light and Portable - Only 24 lbs
- Easy Controls - Single knob to control settings
- Convenient Storage - Rolling wheeled storage case
- Consistent Starts - Perfect starts with no sticking
- Get to the Job Quicker - 30 minute Quick Charge feature gets you up and welding sooner
Hotstart - To make the electrode easier to ignite, the current at the power source is increased for a fraction of a second during ignition. The HotStart function was specially developed for welding with rutile and Cel electrodes.
Softstart - The SoftStart function ensures a stable arc at the start of welding and was specially developed for electrodes that are welded with a low welding current (basic electrodes).
TAC - With TAC, one spot is all it takes for tacking, because the pulsed arc sets the two weld pools in motion, making them jump together in next to no time, to make one single weld-pool. The TAC function is also very useful when welding light-gauge sheets without filler metal.TIG Comfort Stop - At the end of the welding operation, the welding current is switched off automatically if a specific change is made to the arc length. This prevents the arc being unnecessarily elongated when the TIG welding torch is lifted off the workpiece to end the welding process. This results in a better weld result in the area of the end-crater, as the gas shield is maintained.
3 year parts and labor warranty
- 150A Welding Power Source
- 13 ft. Electrode Cable
- Air-Cooled TIG Torch, 13 ft
- 13 ft. Ground Cable
- Powerbox 180
- Flowmeter w/ Gas Adapter
- ActiveCharger 1000 Battery Charger