Item #: FRO4904000002
Mfg #: 4904000002
Fronius TransPocket 180 Stick Welder - 4904000002
Fronius TransPocket 180 Stick Welder - 4904000002The new generation of TransPocket 180 devices brings a high degree of flexibility. The integrated PFC (Power Factor Correction) technology supports the use of extremely long mains leads up to more than 330 ft in length. The operating concept has also become even more intuitive. A 7-segment display makes it possible to quickly read off the parameters that have been configured. In addition, the display is slightly set back and therefore well protected against damage. The easily comprehensible setup is a tremendous help in simplifying operation.
- Anti-Stick Setting - Allows user to safely and efficiently remove a stuck electrode from the work piece.
- Hot & Soft Start - Gives welder ability to ignite the arc easier.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) - Allow the use of long, very long extension cords without impacting the output power of the welder. NO POWER LOSS!
- Time Shutdown - After set amount of time without welding the machine will turn off, saving energy.
- Cellulose Setting - Special settings to specifically weld 6010-cellulose stick rod.
- Transpocket 180 MV Power Source
- 13 ft. Electrode Cable
- 13 ft. Ground Cable
- Mains Cable (100 & 230)
- Power Box Portable Carrying Case