Item #: HYP087138
Mfg #: 087138
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Machine System w CPC/Ports 25' Cables - 087138
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Machine System w CPC/Ports 25' Cables - 087138Improvements over the Powermax 1250
- More productivity with lower operating cost faster cut speed, improved cut quality, and longer consumable life deliver more performance with less cost.
- Better reliability smart design and intense testing for bulletproof performance.
- Improved torch durability - Unsurpassed heat and impact resistance with more robust internal design.
- Easier to use simple controls, greater portability (33% smaller, 15%-30% lighter) and automatic gas regulation.
- More versatility innovative torch designs and system features for use in more applications.
If you are a current student or recent graduate - Save $400 with rebate - Click here for more information
Machine torch cut capacity
- Mechanized Pierce Capacity:5/8" (16mm)
- Gouging metal removal rate: of 19.5 lbs. (8.8 kg) per hour
Groove Profile: .23"(5.8mm) D x .28"(7.1 mm) W
Key power supply advantages
- Smart Sense technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner circuit improves performance on low‑line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect torches, CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Key torch advantages
- Standard and short‐barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X‐Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems..
- Conical Flow nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
- Power Supply with CPC Port with Remote ON/OFF Switch
- Serial Port
- 25 ft. M85 Machine Torch
- 25 ft. Work Cable
- Interface cable - D-sub connectors
- Metal Service Centers
- Metal Scrapping and dismantling
- Industrial construction
- Welding repair services
- Industrial equipment manufacturing and repair
- Commercial ship manufacturing and repair
- Truck and trailer manufacturing and repair
- Farming and logging
- Vocational training