Hypertherm Powermax30 XP/CSA Building America Hand System 15' - 088079
The new Powermax30 XP plasma cutting system delivers high performance in a small, portable package. With its two-in-one design, the system provides high-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut®consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. Providing 50% more cutting power compared to its predecessor, and newly designed torch and consumables, the Powermax30 XP is a versatile cutting tool for metal up to 5/8” (16 mm) thick.
In StockIf you are a current student or recent graduate - Save $100 with rebate - Click here for more information
- Easy-to-use, two-in-one design
- High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting.
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-VoltageTM technology and included plug adapters.
- Finishes jobs faster
- 50% increase in cutting power* for fast cut speeds.
- Less edge preparation – patented consumables designs provide superior cut quality.
- Twice the consumable life* and 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting.
- Rugged and reliable
- New DuramaxTM LT torch designed to withstand impact and heat.
- Hypertherm CertifiedTM reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments.
- Durable carrying case protects the system and gear.
- Power supply, 15' Duramax LT hand torch with standard consumables, 15' work clamp
- 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
- Operator and safety manuals
- Consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 FineCut nozzle and 1 FineCut deflector
- Plastic carry case
- Carrying strap
- Leather gloves
- Shade 5 glasses