Item #: LINK1053-8
Mfg #: K1053-8
Lincoln Idealarc 250 Amp AC/DC Stick Welder
- Lincoln Idealarc 250 Amp AC/DC Stick WelderLincoln Idealarc 250
- Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer provide popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
- Versatile welding range with up to 300 amps AC and 250 amps DC.
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
- Easy set-up and operation. Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
- Change polarity with a twist of the wrist - AC, DC+ or DC-.
- Stackable case design allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
- Fan-cooled for extra thermal protection.
- CSA NRTL/C certified.
- PC boards for extreme environmental protection.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor. Two-year extended warranty available in the U.S. and Canada.
- Physical specifications:
- Weight:350 lbs. (159 kgs. )
- Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 27 x 19 x 21.5
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 686 x 483 x 546
- Welding Specifications:
- LRated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle: 250/30/30%
- Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle: 250/30/30%
- Output Range:
- 40-250A DC
- 35-300A AC