Item #: LINK2382-4
Mfg #: K2382-4
Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT Remote-Ready with Electric Fuel Pump
- Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT Remote-Ready with Electric Fuel PumpWhy settle for less, when you can get more? The Ranger 250 GXT has all of the Xtras you need for construction and maintenance work. This Ranger delivers XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and wire welding. And, it's remote-ready for extended amperage control or AC TIG welding on aluminum with Lincolns optional TIG module.
The Ranger 250 GXT generates XTra power, up to 11,000 watts peak, for lights, grinders and high amperage equipment such as Lincolns Pro-Cut 55 plasma cutter. With the exclusive Lincoln enclosed case, you get XTra protection and XTra quiet operation. With the Ranger 250 GXT, you get XTra value, without paying more.
- Rated 250 amps/25 volts for AC, DC and CV. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104°F (40°C).
- Smooth AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrodes, such as Lincoln Excalibur 7018 MR (AWS E7018) and Fleetweld 5P+ (AWS E6010). Also capable of MIG, flux-cored, and TIG welding.
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation. Also for AC/DC TIG Module use with foot or hand Amptrol.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling. Helps you virtually eliminate running low on fuel during critical jobs.
- Choice of mechanical fuel pump for most environments, or electric fuel pump for high altitude operation.
- 11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Most peak power in its class.
- Use peak power for motor starting.
- 10,000 Watts Continuous Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Most continuous power in its class.
- For high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Pro-Cut plasma cutter or an Invertec inverter welder.
- For lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- Engine doors provide protection and easy service access.
- Lower noise than partially-enclosed and unenclosed welders of comparable size 100.7dB (Lwa). Listen for yourself and hear the difference!
- Rugged Reliability Rangers have been subjected to an extensive testing program to ensure reliable operation in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer).
- Rated Output
- 250A AC/25V/100%
- 250A DC/25V/100%
- Output Range: 50-250A AC/DC
- Generator Output: 11000 watts peak, 10000 watts continuous
- Type of Engine: Kohler OHV Command CH23S
- HP and Speed: 23@3600
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 29.9 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in
- Weight: 602 lbs. (273 kg.)