Item #: LINK2535-1
Mfg #: K2535-1
Lincoln Precision TIG 225 AC/DC 208V Ready Pak TIG/Stick Welder
- Lincoln Precision TIG 225 AC/DC 208V Ready Pak TIG/Stick WelderLincoln Precision TIG 225
Precision Arc Performance:
- 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
- Excellent Stick Welder Even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010).
- AC Auto-Balance automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- FREE! Built-in TIG pulser helps control heat input in the weld.
- Digital Meter, and simple, well-spaced controls.
- FREE! GTAW (TIG) Handbook and TIG Procedure Guide.
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only).
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools. (208/230 volt models only. Other models feature a 6 amp service.)
- Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
- Ready-Pak models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with new 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable.
- Add an optional understorage cart for extra storage and portability.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
- CSA C/US certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor
- Precision TIG 225 (208/230/1/60)
- Torch Parts Storage Compartment
- Torch Hanger
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp
- Removable Lift Eye
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug
- NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
- TIG Procedure Guide
- GTAW (TIG) Handbook
- PTA-17 One-Piece TIG Torch
-12 ft. (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex Cable
-Twist Mate Adapter
-3/32 in. (2.4 mm) 2% Thoriated Tungsten
-Collet & Collet Body
-7/16 in. (11.1 mm) Alumina Nozzle
-Long Back Cap
- Gas Regulator with Hose
- Foot Amptrol™ (K870)