Item #: LINK3963-1
Mfg #: K3963-1
Lincoln POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder
- Lincoln POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process WelderCurrently In Stock!
Versatile, Rugged, Simple To Use.
The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
Take It Anywhere
- Lightweight and portable Just 40 lbs!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls makes setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advance options and setting are simple to access
- Mig: weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum (with optional spool gun) up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self and Gas shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handle up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG Technology
- Magnum PRO 175L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K4076-1)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample 2 lb (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample 1lb (0.45 kg) Spool Innershield NR-211 MP Flux-Cored Wire
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- 0.025 - 0.030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- 0.030 - 0.045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- 0.025 - 0.035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and 0.045 in. (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
- Replacement Screen Shield (KP4140-1)