Lincoln POWER MIG 140 MP Multi-Process Welder - K4498-1
This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
Easy to Use
- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft.
- .025 tapered contact tips
- .035 tapered contact tips
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8" spools
- .025 -.035 in. wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding
Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® Gas Regulator and 52" hose for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases.
- Sample spool of .025 SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire
- Sample) spool of .035 Innershield® NR®-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder 10 ft.