Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG/Stick Welder - K5126-1
Baker's Bundle Includes:
- Gloves - K2981-L
- Blue Demon 3/32" 3lb Aluminum TIG Rod - ER4043/094-01T
- Stainless Steel Brush - NAS102-387SS
- E3 Tungsten Electrodes 3/32" - 900-3327GE3
- Blue Demon 3/32" x 36" 3# - ER70S6094-01T
- Blue Demon 36" TIG Rod Storage Tube in Red - RST-36-RED
Total Value of $115! You just pay: $85.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET SIMPLE TO USE
The Square Wave TIG 200 is a portable TIG and Stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators, and craftsmen explore their creativity.It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200's additional functionality. Provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly. The user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld. This machine has advanced features, yet is easy to use with the simple user interface and pulse feature. Square Wave will TIG weld up to 3/16" Aluminum or 3/8" Steel. No matter your skill level, you won't be disappointed.
- Simple user interface makes machine setup easy
- Pulse mode helps make you a better TIG welder, faster
- Portable - weighs only 46 lbs.
- Plugs into a standard 120V or 230V circuit
- LED display with indicator lights
- Output Range: 120V Tig (10-125A), Stick (10-110A)
- Output Range: 230V Tig (10-200A), Stick (10-170A)
- Rated Output: 230V Tig (200A @ 25%), (130A @ 60%)
- Pulse: 0.1-20 (Pulses Per Second)
- High frequency start for aluminum welding
- Allows adjustments for wider or tighter arc configurations
- Built-in settings for more cleaning action
TIG & STICK- ONE POWERSOURCE
- TIG welding for critical welds where precision and bead appearance are important
- Bonus of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials
*The Square Wave TIG 200 welds up to 3/8" steel and 3/16" aluminum.
- PTA-17 Series 150 Amp Air-cooled TIG Torch with Flexible Head and Ultra-Flex Cable Assembly with TIG Torch Parts
- Foot Amptrol
- Regulator/Flowmeter with Gas Hose
- Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp
- 120/230V Input Cords