Item #: MIL907321
Mfg #: 907321
Miller Millermatic 252 High Output Mig Welder
- Miller Millermatic 252 High Output Mig WelderBaker's Miller MAY-HEM Bundle Includes:
33# Spool of 70S-6 Welding Wire - .035"
30oz YETI Cup
Miller .035" Consumable Kit - MSP234611
Miller Classic MIG Welding Gloves
$25 Baker's Bucks
- The Millermatic 252 MIG welder is an all-in-one MIG welding package. Welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Aluminum welding setup is easy with the addition of the Spoolmatic 30A.
- Highest Output In Its Class: (250A at 28VDC) Weld longer on high-end applications.
- Large, Digital Front Panel With Built-In Digital Timers Menu: enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burn back, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Auto Gun Detect: allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connection: Now directly connects your push-pull gun, no extra module required.
- Line Voltage Compensation: keeps power constant even if power input varies by 10%.
- Active Arc Stabilizer: minimizes weld cleanup, and provides excellent starts proven superior to the competition.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart: allows for parameters to be set the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables..
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Millermatic 252
- 15 ft (4.6 m), 250 amp M-25 MIG gun for .030/.035 in wire
- 10 ft (3 m) power cable and plug
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Single Low Cylinder RAck
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart