Item #: MIL907422
Mfg #: 907422
Special PriceDiscontinued Item
- Auto-Set automatically provides the right settings to weld while infinite voltage control allows the flexibility to manually set your own parameters.
- Welds thickest material in its class The Millermatic 211 Auto-Set with MVP has the highest output in its class. It can weld from 24 ga-3/8 in (0.8-9.5mm) mild steel in a single pass on 230 V.
- Quick Select drive roll ames setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire
- Spool Gun ready out of the box! Finally a reliable and economical way to weld aluminum. Hooked up to a Millermatic 211 Auto-Set with MVP, the Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun allows you to weld from 18ga-3/8 in aluminum
- Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category
- Miller's multi-voltage plug (MVP)allows you to connect to common 120 or 230V power receptacles without the use of any toolssimply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Durable cast-aluminum drive system incorporates dual-groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob, all designed to make set up easier and faster.
- Power source
- 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and MVP™ plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire and two contact tips for .035 in (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual groove quick-change drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
- Set-up and operation CD
- Information/settings chart
- Material thickness gauge