Item #: MIL907438
Mfg #: 907438
- Use the Reach with your Millermatic 212 Auto-Set, 252, or 350/350P to extend your work area or to create a dual feeder, avoiding downtime from changing wire spools.
- Extend your Millermatic work area up to 40 ft! No more moving the machine and pulling primary power cables around the shop.
- Use as a dual feeder option! Keep one wire in the machine and a different wire in the feeder. No more downtime changing spools and drive rolls.
- Auto-Gun Detect when connected to a Millermatic 252 or 350P, simply pull the trigger on either gun and the Millermatic machine will recall both voltage & wire feed speed of the active gun.
- Synergic Pulse Capability when connected to Millermatic 350P. Remotely change weld output by simply adjusting wire feed speed setting at the feeder.
- Patent-pending Hybrid Technologyconnects to Millermatic 10-pin connector and welding output circuit.
- Polypropylene case with built-in slide rails gives you the ability to easily change wire when in vertical position.
- Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
- Comes standard with .035/.045 reversible drive rolls.
- Works with any Miller-compatible MIG gun (MIG gun sold separately)
- Millermatic 212 Auto-Set
- Millermatic 251
- Millermatic 252
- Millermatic 350P
- 14 32 Operating Voltage, 100 VDC/Maximum OCV
- 300 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- .023 .052 in (0.6 1.3 mm)
- 50-700 IPM (1.317.8 m/min) dependent on arc voltage
- 45 lb (20.4 kg), 12 in (304 mm)
- 29 lb (13.2 kg) with 6 ft cable
- 48 lb (21.8 kg) with 25 ft cable
- H: 15-1/2 in (394 mm)
- W: 9 in (229 mm)
- D: 21 in (533 mm)