Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME XT30 (120/240 Volts, 1-Phase) - 907529
Miller Spectrum 375 X-Treme Plasma Cutter can cut up to 3/8" thick mild steel and is portable enough to go anywhere at only 19 lbs and with the MVP 120/240 volt adapter.
- X-TREME Versatility- Auto-line provides state of the art flexibility to the end user. Automatically connects to 115/230 power, 50/60 Hz, without having to relink the power source
- X-TREME Portability- only 19 lbs with a shoulder strap allows the user to move easily from location to location.
- XT30 Torch Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, increased comfort, safety trigger and improved cable flexibility.
- Electronic Pilot Arc -Controller automatically controls the pilot circuit to provide expanded metal cutting ability without having to re-trigger the torch, increasing productivity and extending tip life.
- LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (98 to 132 volts) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
- Can be powered by any Miller engine drive with generator power (e.g. Bobcat) or equivalent competitive equipment.
- Power factor correction uses input power more efficiently, ultimately using less energy.
- LED indicators for pressure, power, cup and temperature allow faster troubleshooting.
- Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.
- NEW Auto- Refire Technology provides the ultimate convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. No need for manual re-triggering which could cause user hand fatigue.
- Post Flow Cooling to extend the life of consumables and the welding torch is enhanced by our post flow circuit that provides shielding gas after you release the trigger.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Plasma cutter
- XT30 hand-held torch with 12 ft (3.7 m) cable.
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 12 ft (3.7 m) cable
- X-CASE Storage Case
- 10 ft (3 m) MVP power cord
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips, 1 air deflector, and air fitting
- MVP plugs 5-15P (115 V, 15 A), 6-50P (230 V, 50 A)