Miller Millermatic 141 MIG Welder w/ Auto-Set - 907612
The Millermatic 141 MIG welder runs on 120 V and has 140 amps of power. This unit features Auto-Set, which eliminates the uncertainty of setting voltage and wire feed speed. Auto-Set asks you to set the material thickness and wire diameter, and that is it you are ready to weld. Max thickness of 3/16" on this machine.
- Auto-Set automatically provides the right settings to weld mild steel while infinite voltage control allows the flexibility to manually set your own parameters.
- Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG Guns
- Quick Select drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire
- Auto Spoolgun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch
- Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category
- Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools
- Uses 4 or 8 inch (102 or 203mm) spools and can be set up to weld with .024-.030 inch (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire and .030-.035 inch (0.8-0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Power Source
- 10 ft (3m) M-100 Miller MIG gun and cable assembly
- 6.5 ft (2m) power cord with plug
- 10 ft (3m) work cable with clamp
- Smith Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Spool of Hobart .030 in solid wire
- Velcro cord wraps
- Material thickness gauge