Item #: MIL907614
Mfg #: 907614
Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder w/ Advanced Auto Set
- Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder w/ Advanced Auto Set
Bakers Miller Bonus Bundle Includes:
30oz YETI Cup
Miller Consumable Kit - .030" - MSP234608
Miller Classic Series MIG Welding Gloves
Miller Aluminum Package Includes: ($337.50 Value)
Miller Spoolmate 100 - MIL300371
Miller MIG Gloves - Large - MIL263336
Miller Protective Cover - MIL301262
Hobart 4043 Aluminum Wire - .030" 1 Pound Spool - HOB404303004
- Advanced Auto-Set now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030, and .035-inch wire capability. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile. To learn more watch the below video.
- Inverter Technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-lb machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15' MIG guns.
- Quick Select Drive Roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
- Thermal Overload Protection shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools.
- Uses 4 or 8 inch spools and can be set up to weld with .024 - .035 inch solid wire and .030 - .045 inch flux-cored wire.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Power source
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for Argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024" or .030/.035" solid wire, and .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps