Item #: MIL907693
Mfg #: 907693
Miller Multimatic 215 All-in-One Multiprocess Welder
- Miller Multimatic 215 All-in-One Multiprocess WelderFor a limited time, when you purchase the Multimatic 215 plus an additional $500 worth of accessories, get a FREE YETI Cup with Promo Code: YETI1
Miller Aluminum Package Includes: ($337.50 Value)
Miller Spoolmate 100 - MIL300371
Miller MIG Gloves - Large - MIL263336
Miller Protective Cover - MIL301262
Hobart 4043 Aluminum Wire - .030" 1 Pound Spool - HOB404303004
- Multiprocess Capabilities allow for MIG, flux-cored, DC TIG and DC stick welding.
- Intuitive Color LCD User Interface makes it quick and easy to adjust parameters.
- Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Easy to set up and use.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Angled Wire Drive with Quick Select drive roll for smooth feeding and quick wire changes.
- Smooth-Start for consistently smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Thermal Overload Protection automatically shuts the power source down if airflow through the unit is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded.
- Inverter Technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Power Source
- 6.5' power cord with MVP plugs for 120V and 240V power
- 10' M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 13' cable electrode holder and 25mm Dinse-style connector
- 10' work cable with clamp and 25mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart spool of .030" solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030" wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024" or .030/.035" solid wire and .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge (229895)
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps