Item #: MIL907722
Mfg #: 907722
Miller Thunderbolt 210 DC Stick Welder - 907722
Miller Thunderbolt 210 DC Stick Welder - 907722The Miller Thunderbolt 210 is a 210 amp DC stick welder that weighs only 15.5 pounds and operates on 240 volt input power. The Thunderbolt 210 is nearly 100 pounds lighter than previous models and comes complete with shoulder strap and cable pouch. It features Hot Start˘ technology for quick and reliable arc starts. The 210 also has infinite amperage control. Best-of-class dependable, portable, powerful stick welder.
- More portable -about 100 pounds lighter so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work.
- More powerful ˇ up to 85 more amps ˇ compared to leading competitive machine means you can weld thicker materials. Up to 1/2 inch material.
- More reliable- hot Start technology provides easy, quick and reliable arc starts.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- 10 ft. (3 m) No. 4 electrode cable with heavy-duty electrode holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVPTM plugs for 120 V and 240 V plug (210 model)
- Cable pouch