Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess Welder - 907757
The Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess welder is a hobbyist and small shop's dream! With the freedom to weld any process; MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and AC/DC TIG - with one portable, powerful welder. Demonstrates excellent arc quality on both 120 or 240 Volt power!
Baker's Bundle Includes:
- Miller AccuLock .030” Contact Tips - T-M030 - $13 Value
- Miller AccuLock .035” Contact Tips - T-M035 - $13 Value
- Miller Protective Cover - 301524 - $79 Value
- Miller 2/pk Nozzles - NS-M1200B - $25 Value
- 1# Steel 70S-6 TIG Rod 3/32” - ER70S609401T - $6 Value
- 1# Aluminum 4043 TIG Rod 3/32” - ER4043-094-01T - $10 Value
- EWG Tungsten - 3/32" - TEMM-332-10T - $18 Value
- Weldcraft 2% Ceriated Tungsten - WC332X7 - $25 Value
- 5# Pack 7018 Stick Electrodes 1/8” - 701818E5 - $15 Value
- Blue Demon 36" TIG Rod Storage Tube in Blue - WMSRST-36-BLUE - $15
- Anchor Stainless Steel Curved Handle Brush - 102-388-SS - $3 Value
- 11# Spool 70S-6 MIG Wire .030” - 70S6030X11 - $42 Value
- Anchor MIG Welding Plier - YS-50 - $29 Value
- Miller MIG/Stick Gloves - 271877 - $19 Value
- Miller TIG Gloves - 263348 - $28 Value
Total Value of $340! You just pay: $280.
Now shipping with the NEW MDX-100 MIG Gun!
All in One
Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, DC stick, and AC/DC TIG!
24 ga. - 3/8" Steel
18 ga. - 3/8" Aluminum
- DC Stick: 16 ga. - 3/8" Steel
- AC/DC TIG: 24 ga. - 1/4" Steel and Aluminum
Easy to Use
With our innovative QuickTech technology, setup and changing processes is even easier.
- Automatically determines the polarity. Work is always connected to the bottom right receptacle. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time.
- Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes, eliminating the need to manually change processes.
- Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
Auto-Set Elite fast and easy predefined settings for multiple materials and processes to help you get welding quickly.
- Available for all processes (MIG, stick, AC TIG, DC TIG) with the ability to fine-tune your settings.
- Set Parameters by selecting:
MIG - wire diameter and material thickness
Stick - electrode type, diameter and material thickness
AC/DC TIG - tungsten diameter and material thickness
Pro-Set (TIG and Stick manual modes)
Pro-Set eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set appears on the display and the number turns blue.
- AC Balance (AC TIG) - controls the cleaning action (Pro-Set 75%)
- AC Frequency (AC TIG) - controls the width of the arc cone (Pro-Set 120 Hz)
- Pulse (DC TIG) - helps focus the arc for increased stability, penetration and travel speed (Pro-Set 100Hz)
- DIG (Stick) - lets you tailor the arc characteristics for a wide range of applications (Pro-Set 30% 7018 electrodes)
Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select Drive Roll
Wire drive system designed or easily changing one wire type/diameter to another. Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves — two for different size solid wires and a third for flux-cored wire.
Two shielding gas connections
Two connections so both gases can be left connected to the machine, no switching needed. One connection for MIG gas and one for TIG gas.
Has a 3.5-inch color LCD display and intuitive connection setup images.
Weighing only 56 pounds, the Multimatic 220 AC/DC can go where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
Versatile - Operates on 120V or 240V Power
The Multi-voltage plug (MVP) easily connects to common 120-volt or 240-volt power outlets — no tools required. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
14-pin controlled operator alternatives
The standard 14-pin connector on your Multimatic 220 AC/DC lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
Wide range of TIG adjustability
- AC Balance - adjustable from 60-80%
- AC Frequency - adjustable from 60-150Hz
- DC Pulse - adjustable from Off - 150 pulses per second (PPS)
- TIG Post-Flow - adjustable from Auto - 25 seconds
- Lift-Arc and high frequency starts
- Tungsten size selection
Included with Product:
- Power source
- 6.5' power cord with MVP plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 13' cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 12.5' Weldcraft A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20' cord
- 10' work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Two flow gauge regulators and gas hoses for argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart spool of .030" solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030" wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024" or .030/.035" solid wire, and .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- AK2C TIG torch accessory kit
- Material thickness gauge - 229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps