Miller Multimatic 200 w/ Auto-Set Elite & TIG Contractor Kit - 951649
This all-in-one multiprocess welder connects to 120 or 230 volt input power. Welds up to 3/8î mild steel. Includes TIG Contractor Kit #301287 The Multimatic 200 can go anywhere you need to MIG, TIG or Stick weld.
- NEW! Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
- Excellent arc characteristics! Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
For Light Industrial Applications Such As:
- Light Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contractor
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Power source
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 230 V
- TIG Contractor Kit
Includes: Weldcraft® 150-amp WP-17 TIG torch with 25-mm Dinse connector, AK-2 torch accessory kit, Remote foot control, and Smith flow regulator and gas hose
- 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard® Q150 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Setup and operation DVD
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
- Material thickness gauge (#229895)