Miller Multimatic 255 w/ EZ-Latch Cart - 951767
Baker's Bundle Includes:
- Miller .030” Contact Tips 10/pk - T-A030CH
- Miller .035” Contact Tips 10/pk -T-A035CH
- Miller Protective Cover - 301521
- Miller Nozzles 10/pk - N-A5800C
- Miller Diffusers 10/pk - D-MA250
- 5# Pack 7018 Stick Electrodes 1/8” - 701818E5
- Nozzle Gel - BDNG-160J
- 11# Spool 70S-6 MIG Wire .030” - WMSER70S603011
- Anchor MIG Welding Plier - YS-50
- Miller MIG/Stick Gloves - 271877
Total Value of $609! You just pay: $470.
The Multimatic 255 Multiprocess welder is an easy to use versatile machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one 250 amp inverter welder is also compatible with push-pull MIG guns allowing use of 12-inch spool vs spool gun 4-inch spools. This package includes the EZ-Latch running gear.
7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels. Available for MIG, pulsed MIG, stick and DC TIG processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings
Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene. Save up to 4 programs.
For portability and reliability this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG, flux-cored, DC stick, DC Lift-Arc TIG, and Pulsed TIG.
Portability - Machine only weight 84 lb.
Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
This package includes EZ-Latch running gear
Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
Miller's True Blue Warranty
- The 3 year True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
- Multimatic 255 Power source with 10 ft industrial power cord
- 15 ft (4.6 m), 250-amp MDX 250 MIG Gun with Bernard AccuLock consumables for .035" / .045"
- 10 ft (3 m) cable w/ electrode holder and 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable w/ clamp and 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .035/.045 in reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch single cylinder running gear
- Chain to secure gas cylinder