Item #: THEW1006301
Mfg #: W1006301
Thermal Arc ArcMaster 186 AC/DC TIG Welder
- Thermal Arc ArcMaster 186 AC/DC TIG WelderThe Thermal Arc 186 AC/DC multi-process, complete Stick & TIG system solution ready for any application. It's fully featured professional performance capability is made for novice to expert welders. High output duty cycle helps ensure the machine is ready to perform wherever and whenever.
- AC and DC Output for aluminum and non-ferrous alloys, stainless, mild steel and chrome molts
- AC Frequency: Adjustable frequency of the AC square wave when welding on aluminum for optimized set up (15 Hz - 150Hz).
- Wave Balance: Adjustable for optimized penetration or cleaning action when welding on aluminum.
- HF Arc Start: Provides non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination.
- Lift TIG Start: Provides optimized TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Pulse: Changes the weld current from high to low at a specified frequency, reduces heat input on thin material (0.5 Hz - 200 Hz).
- Preflow & Postflow: Enables independent control over shielding gas before and after the weld.
- Upslope / Downslope & Crater modes: Eliminates cracking at the end of the weld.
- Hot Start: Ensures fusion at arc starts for both TIG and Stick processes.
- Adjustable Arc Force & Hot Start Control for optimum Stick electrode performance.
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage: Preview and Hold Capability for easy set up
- Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue
- Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials
- Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices like a foot pedal and torch slide control
- Excellent Portability: Lightweight at 48.4 lbs
- Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating
- V IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
- Thermal Arc 186 AC/DC power source
- Tweco 200 Amp ground clamp with 10ft (3m) lead
- Tweco 200 Amp electrode holder with 13ft (4m) lead
- 4 general purpose stick electrodes (E6013)
- TIG Torch & Accessories, 26 Style with integrated controls (3 control modules included) 13 ft (4m)
- Victor Argon Flow Gauge & 12.5 ft (3.8m) Hose
- 9 ft (2.75m) Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
- Operating manual
- Shoulder Strap