A Special Offer for Hypertherm Plasma Cutting Consumables
One of the leading brands in the plasma cutter industry is Hypertherm.
Baker’s Gas and Welding is once again offering a limited promotion for
Hypertherm plasma cutters that has been one of the most popular bargains for
welding supplies at the Baker’s site. Baker’s is offering 50% off a consumable kit
with a purchase of any Hypertherm
Powermax machine. Along with the half-off consumable kits, Baker’s is running
specials on the Pick 6 promotion. Pick any 6
Hypertherm consumables and receive free shipping on those items.
The 50% OFF Hypertherm Consumable Kit promotion expires when the consumable kits
are gone. (Limit 1 per customer.)
If you want to take advantage of this special offer for discounted consumable
kits, a good place to begin is picking out the best plasma cutter for you.
While there is a whole line of Hypertherm plasma cutters to
choose from, the Hypertherm Powermax
45 is one of the best selling products in its Powermax line. It’s popularity
is linked with its portability (1/2”) and cutting speed that make it both
effective and versatile. This cutter is ideal for home welders and small shops
that make small to medium cuts on a regular (but not constant) basis. Here are a
few of the features you can expect to find in a Powermax 45:
Powermax 45 Power Supply
- Small size and light weight provide unmatched portability among 1⁄2″ (12 mm)
- Boost Conditioner™ (on CSA models) compensates for input voltage variations
on 200 – 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on
motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for
handheld and mechanized usage.
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater
system reliability and improved uptime.
Key Powermax 45 Torch Advantages
- Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first‑time
- Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
The Half-OFF Hypertherm Consumable Kit
A plasma cutter is a pretty significant investment, and the cutting tips,
which need to be replaced over time, are an expense that can add up. That makes
this promotion from Baker’s Gas and Welding such a great deal: you just need to
buy the plasma cutter and you can start cutting right away without the
additional expense of the consumables. Here’s what comes in the Hypertherm
- 220669: Electrode – Quantity: 7
- 220671: Nozzle, Shielded – Quantity: 5
- 220672: Nozzle, Gouging – Quantity: 1
- 220718: Nozzle, Unshielded – Quantity: 1
- 220674: Shield, Shielded – Quantity: 1
- 220717: Deflector, Unshielded – Quantity: 1
- 220675: Shield, Gouging – Quantity:1
- 220670: Swirl Ring – Quantity: 1
- 220713: Retaining Cap -Quantity: 1
Whatever projects you have in mind for your Hypertherm Powermax 45, this kit will make
it easy to start cutting or gouging right away. And if you’re new to using a
plasma cutter, isn’t it better to just have everything you may need on hand
right from the start?
For more information about the Powermax 45’s cutting abilities, duty cycle,
and other features, check out the specs
at Baker’s Gas and Welding here: Powermax 45. You can find details on the other Hypertherm Powermax machines here: Powermax 30; Powermax 65; Powermax 85.
Interested in Learning More about Plasma Cutters?
Check out Baker’s guide: How to Choose a